Nul-Sahbanni Yst'han-ama is a character from Lindow
Nul-Sahba, or Sahba for short. A Kica-Kela priestess as well as apparent medic for the Kela group aboard the ship. She sometimes stands in as a medic aid on the ship but most of the time prefers to hide away in the library among the books and care for them. She speaks in an odd multi-toned echoing voice and comes off as not-quite-human.
Sahba is often curious and sociable by Kela standards. Secretive about her own life and doesn't like to share any details, she remains among the other cultists for most of her day. Otherwise she had her moments where she ventures out (With a buddy or three) to poke her nose in the business of others.. or when she is needed or decides to be a help in the medical bay. Despite now knowing a small bit of Albanian she still often does not talk to others aside from in small amounts. Even when speaking in Aklo. It may even be perceived as a hint of shyness or unease. But she generally just dislikes outsiders. And unless someone as a person interests her greatly, she does not often chatter of her own accord.
When you first meet them (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
How are they to strangers? Whats the general first impression they give off?
To others they like/dislike (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
How do they treat there friends/enemies/co-workers?
Beliefs (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Cultist of Yog-Sothoth. Despite being one of the 'spawn' she lives just as any other Kela: Seeking rare artifacts, seeking rare books, gaining knowledge in exchange or service to their god.
Hobbies (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
What do they enjoy doing?
Likes/Dislikes (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
(Colours, food, locations etc.)
Vulnerability/Fears (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Kela as a whole are frail physically. Having surrendered most of their physical strength in exchange for knowledge and magical ability. It does not take much to knock them over, bruise them, and break their bones. A blow just below the neck-rings to the back of the neck is enough to leave them stunned for a few moments, and do serious harm if struck hard enough. Bright light harms their eyes and disorients them. Being cut off from their magic will result in their bodies dissolving away and death.
Pain threshold (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
How do they handle injury? Torture?
Secrets (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Do they have a big secret? What do they want to hide from others about themselves?
Like most Kela she is unhealthily thin and hunched. Sahba's eyes are unnaturally large and glow red deeply sunken in a face that always appears bruised, mainly around the eyes. Her skin is discolored and patchy-- with tones ranging from an ashy dark brown to a sickly purplish-tan some bits are furred, while some hold small patches of scales. All exposed skin from the waist up is cluttered with branded and tattooed with glyphs and symbols. Her palms are covered in cut scars. From the waist down her body breaks up into a mess of tentacles and fuzzy, eyeball coated clawed feet.
Her feet are three toed, one acting as a 'thumb' that allow her to grab hold of things. All her toes are webbed and the skin is rough and sickly grey. Sucker-like pads at the end of each toe aid in helping her stick to allowing surfaces.
The fur on her legs is thick and fluffy, and colored the same purple brown tone as the wispy fur patches on her back and right arm as well as the hair on her head.
The tentacles are all grey with occasional greenish and purplish rings. All eyeballs on her body are the same red as her eyes. Though they are all blind. And seem to only glance about in reaction to Sahba hearing sounds.
When standing normal her legs remain bent and her back hunched, but if she straightens up she stands close to six feet tall. However she practically never stands with 'perfect' posture.
It is NOT EASY to tell Sahbas gender.
Second Form (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
If they have multiple appearances/forms, put this in separate sub headings.
The standard red Kica-Kela robes, long billowy and edged in gold and black designs. She rarely takes them off. If she does there is simply a silky smooth black under-dress underneath. A black tabard she wears has a strange red symbol embroidered on the chest the appearance of it alone is rather sinister in design and had some form of suggestion of unnatural shapes and angles.
Usually Sahba goes barefoot like most Kela, but when foot protection is necessary she wraps her feet in a sturdy cloth.
Sahba, like the other Kela wears sturdy, but lightweight metal rings around her neck. They are pretty and protect her fragile neck from damage.
She has four daggers. Two silver casting daggers an an ornate sacrificial dagger sit in her sash. The fourth is hidden in her left sleeve and used to stab away attackers who try to grab her. An unlit lantern usually hangs on her belt. It is lit through the use of magic
Voice (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
describe their voice.
DO NOT DELETE, But 'NONE' Or 'N/A' If not required. Any known illnesses? Disease? This can be anything that is used in a character medical file. Includes sensory impairment and allergies that a medic or doctor would know or be able to test.
Combat (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Sahba rarely fights beyond maybe taking a swing at someone for offending her or jabbing with a dagger. She will use her daggers given to her by Asura to help channel her energy. Her left hand has a jagged spiral branded into the back, and that's the hand she will primarily cast with. While her right is the hand she will usually use her dagger with.
Inhuman Advancement (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Can they run/jump/swim better than the common human? - Keep this realistic to laws of science.
Weapons (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Compulsory if weapon user: Fill in detail the weapons they carry. Do they have magical qualities? How did they obtain the item? Are they skilled in using it? What weaknesses does that particular weapon have?
Magic (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Basic energy spells. Sahba can discharge a purplish bolt of energy similar to lightning as we know it. Though something about it's appearance is slightly off to those who pay close enough attention.
- Discharging the 'lightning' is her main spell when getting a point across or trying to warn people back as it uses a very small amount of energy and is least likely to harm her long term. Other low-level spells she uses us the ability to make small light orbs to see in the dark. (The light is brightest five feet in all directions, and last about an hour unless dispelled or crushed.) Sahba will also cast the 'lightning' while touching something. This can increase the amount and severity of burns one gains from the attack. She can also preform telekinesis on small objects.
- At the cost of more energy, and more potential harm to her body the bolt of energy can be focused and shaped into various forms. From Javelin like shapes to orbs that with a lot more concentration can be guided at their targets.
- She can also unleash a series of bolts in a fan-like arc in whichever direction she is casting in. This one uses up more energy so she is less likely to use it outside of battle and when frightened. The arc can go horizontally or vertically, depending on how she focuses it but not both at the same time.
More sinister magic she might know, these spells feel very wrong to those who can sense auras and may even trigger instinctual attack or fleeing feelings. Most have been learned from the old, rotting piles of books the Kela tend to hoard. Counter-spelling them is hard, but possible. Though generally counterspells will cause negative side-effects to both parties. Even if as simple as a slight nausea, though usually results on headaches.
- Boneshatter spells. She can do harm to bones at touch if her hold on someone is good and they don't pull away in time. The amount of damage is equivalent to the amount of focus she puts into the spell.
- Curses: Varying from migraine style headaches, itchiness, nausea to fuzzy vision and possible blindness. The severity and length of the curse usually depends on how much time shes taken to focus it. Permanent effects can be achieved. But it takes several hours of preparation
- Bite-the-crap-out-of-you-defense-spell? She will magically alter her teeth to be sharper and longer. Fairly useless but a good defense for when she has to travel alone.
- Fire breathing+ fire immunity. Only lasts about an hour before needing recast. The more fire she breathes the more time gets taken off the length if the spell.
- Hallucinogenic smoke. She will leak smoke from her eyes nose and mouth. Contact with it will cause nausia, hallucinations and other effects similar to hallucinogenic drugs. If Sahba does not expel the smoke before the spell is up she gets the sickness and effects from it.
- Fleshwound infliction. The more she channels the deeper and more numerous the wounds become. Touch necessary.
Defensive spells. Follow the same rules as her others. The stronger, the more harmful+needing more casting time. They are purple-tinted but mostly see-through and seem to shimmer with an off-magic and emit a vaguely 'wrong' aura.
- Magic shield. Lightweight and formed around the arm like a warriors shield. usually breaks after three or four hits unless focused and cast in advance. Minimal self-harm done by the magic unless
- Wall/barrier. large, able to protect two to three people from head on harm. Needs time for focus and casting.
- Bubble/Barrier. Able to protect two or three people from all sides. Needs time for focus and casting as well as concentration to keep it from breaking. A hard enough hit from a very powerful source can break it.
Sahba can call into the realm of her god and summon monsters from the void between the stars, unnatural things that just the sight of them can make your brain itch. The rituals she uses to call down these beasts are some of the worst when it comes to the potency of the awful aura her magic emits. Usually these rituals involve needing blood of something 'of this world' So it is not something to be preformed in battle or fights at will. Usually she will summon creatures, or at least prepare the means to before a known battle.
- Tentacle-centipede type creature. Has tentacles for legs and coming out each side of it's back. Covered in bulging yellow-green eyes. Is about fifteen feet long.
- 'Horse' with four eyes and six legs. Its face splits open fours ways to reveal jagged uneven teeth and it's body patched with hair and exposed muscle. It does not fight. Sahba just occasionally summons it to be her ride on long walks.
- Strong tentacled monsters with many eyes and mouths that seem to ooze. Their bites are poisonous and can leave someone nauseated for a few hours.
- Winged bat like beasts with fore claw-hand tipped limbs. They seem to bend and contort in strange ways.
- Various large insectoid creatures that bite and sting. Appearing ot have parts of many bugs as well as sometimes vaguely humanish shapes.
Kica-Kela can focus together to create stronger, more effective spells, summon more horrors, and create stronger spells which makes them much much more powerful and dangerous when in groups opposed to just one or two. Kela will rarely engage in combat alone unless threatened or attacked first.
She can speed up the healing process of her body while sleeping. This only counts for physical wounds. Not psychological damage or disease. Infection can still set in if a wound isn't cared for. If the wound can bleed out before her body can heal it she will die. This gives no benefit in a fight.
Sahba has recently learned how to travel using the angles of the planes. However this form of travel is extremely dangerous and she is very new to it. So for now she is still reading up, learning all the angles and associated mathematics in preparation for a day when she will need to further understand it and use it for an unknown purpose of the cult.
Sahba is fairly good at cooking, though may mess up and struggle with new ingredients.. IE: The Tenby stew incident.
She can also sew really well and imitate whale noises.
Languages (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Morpheus has it's own languages, many equivalent to our own. Albanian is the English equivalent and the most widely spoken language, if your character only speaks Albanian, please delete this section.
Medical Knowledge (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Do not put "basic first aid", this can go under the main Other Skills.
Engineer Knowledge (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Science Knowledge (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Other (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Other special skills your character may have, e.g. "knitting" (to name something!). Are they good with strategy? Navigating and map reading? Planning ahead?
What roleplay room do they major in? This is compulsory - but can be given in brief detail. Is there any possible Roleplay room crossover? Is this character made only for Morpheus?
What is there job in the role play? Do they enjoy this?
Living area (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
What is the house like? bedroom like? If they only have a bunk, what can be found around it?
Inventory (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
What do they own? Any notable items? Do they just have a trunk/bag of belongings?
COMPULSORY Write a character biography here. If it's too long, put it in shorter sections. Feel free to add images :)
Home Town (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
A bit about the area/areas they grew up in. Hometown heading can be changed to "Notable locations" if there is more than one area you wish to mention.
First Appearance (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Nice to have this ~ What happened when they first joined the RP?
|📖||Selected piece of writing in the RP, like a RP entrance etc. It should be a longer piece: no quote!|
(COMPULSORY if character has over 3 months history in RP however it can be as detailed as you wish to make it) Description of what has been roleplayed within the chosen settings. (↔ biography: what you made up on your own, before start of the RP).
Relations (DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE)
Sahar, fraternal twin.
Brother (unnamed) Deceased at the age of five. Was not magically proficient enough.
Parents (Unnamed), Alive.
Her true father still lives.
Who are they? Do they get along? Are they still alive and in contact? Do they have a parent Figure?
Who are they? Do they get along? Are they still alive and in contact?
Do they have children? Adopted? Are they a parent-figure to another?
Who are they? How did they meet? How long have they been together?
Were they married before? Who were they? What happened?
Do they have any notable fiends?
Do they have any pets? When did they get this pet? Are they magic?
Enemies? Notable co-workers? Relation to royal family of home/living town? Any people or businesses they are affiliated with?
Who does your character look up to? Who do they wish to be like? Why?
Write a short description about who is the role-player and how the character came to be?
A small section ONLY FOR THE ROOM OWNER to verify the profile above follows the Morpheus lore.