Rank and Respect
- Captains word is final
- Authority and rank is not to be abused. All crew to be treated with respect unless stated otherwise by captain. Crew has right to refuse SS rank officers, but any refusal should be taken to Captain.
- Individuals to be introduced by name and not title/rank.
- All protocols to be followed. New people to be treated as strangers. New people have the right of Parlay or to request audience with the captain. Should protocol not be followed, this act to be taken to captain and the responsible crew member to be punished accordingly.
- Each member of the crew is to follow their assigned role, unless requested by SS/SSS rank member assignments should not stray.
Living and Rights
- Crew to receive basic human living conditions including food, warmth and living arrangements via payment or labour. That said, crew are not to abuse conditions offered, food to be rationed and space to be distributed sparingly.
- On the moment of arrival ones past is not necessary. All past and history outside of ship to be kept to ones self. No one but captain to pry into personal questions of another except questions that follow protocol. Race, Class, D.O.B, Home location etc is not to be requested unless given.
- All crew unless stated by captain to sleep in bunks or towers.
- Be responsible for belongings. Unless locks are broken, this is not classed as theft, yet seen as stupidity. If items are stolen despite being locked securely, or taken from ones person, report to SS/SSS rank member.
- It is crews responsibility to collect paycheck from finance at each day of docking. If paycheck in not collected money will be returned to ships treasury
Acts of abuse.
- No harm is to come of the crew members. Should harm fall upon a comrade then responsible crew member to be punished though greater exchange.
- Acts of non-consensual sex is forbidden and responsible crew member to be punished though greater exchange.
- No striking one another on board, but every man's quarrels to be ended on shore, at sword and pistol.
- Inform captain on acts of abuse to oneself, or the need to act in self defence.
Safety and Environment
- Once crew, all bounty and crime against an individual is passed to the ships captain until contract terminates.
- If an individual is followed by bounty or any form of danger, they should disclose the information to captain.
- If crew are to notice suspicious activity amongst other crew then should be reported to SS/SSS ranking officer.
Health and Well being
- All crew are requested to fill medical information and allow for injections to fight decease. If denied this will see as a threat to crews well-being and treated accordingly.
- Medics hold right to refuse treatment to any crew if seen fit. Refusal of giving this aid should be documented with reason why
- If wounded during training/spar then medic staff hold right to decline treatments due to fault of your own.
- If wounded, it is crew responsibility to receive medical attention. If not seen immediately they're liable to no treatment at all.
Travel and Aid
- If you have any questions or requests involving location, report to Navigating officer and/or captain.
- Once dock, crew to wait captains command to board land.
- No person to have a game of cards or dice for money or gold.
- No person to decline a drink with captain.
I. Stranger to Guest PROTOCOL
Those who are not crew, even if voiced acquaintance, should be treated as a stranger. Ranking guards/look-outs are to welcome strangers as follows. All strangers hold the right of Parlay - This includes verbal request and interest to skip to crew..
- I.I Strangers are to be informed no harm will come to them if they comply.
- I.II Strangers to be requested to remove any inventory.
- I.III Strangers to be interrogated in a closed environment away from others. Interrogation to be held by two ranking crew members. Respect should be given at all times to strangers. Stranger to be informed that any false information will be classed as negligence [Questions asked -Name- -How did stranger arrive- -Why is stranger here- -Is stranger magic user-]
- I.IV Stranger to be released from closed environment as soon as questions are answered unless ranking crew hold concern.
- I.V One ranking member to request Captain or Co-Captain's presence ONLY if individual is deemed suspicious.
- I.VI Once cleared, Captain is to be informed of stranger. Stranger deemed 'GUEST' until captain approaches stranger. Strangers skills or possible workload on ship should not be mentioned by ranking crew.
- I.VII Any basic need requested by stranger to be honoured unless stranger does not comply. Stranger is welcome to food, water, blankets, clothes and medical care whilst in closed environment. This request should come before point I.III should stranger comply.
- I.VIII Once GUEST, stranger is to receive tour of the ships communal areas. Ships origins, connections and information of crew should be kept confidential. GUEST should be diverted away from engine room, infirmary or Captains cabins.
II. Guest to Crew PROTOCOL
- II.I After Captain is informed about GUEST, Captain or Co-Captain can offer a position of UNRANKED position to GUEST. This will take 3 days maximum.
- II.II GUEST may pay for travel - Currency to be discussed with captain. If one cannot or chooses not to pay, Labour for travel will be issued.
- II.III GUEST to inform Captain/Co-Captain of skill set and hobby's.
- II.IV Though stay, Unranked crew can earn way up the ranks as discussed and arranged with Captain.