This is our warning system page. If you have been linked here. Its because you either have breached the guide to the room or ignored prompts and advice given by the moderator team.
Morpheus has a strict no dickhead policy.
Please refrain from being a dickhead
If you are a dickhead, our moderators will treat you like dickheads :D
- You'll receive a link to this page by a moderator or the room owner. You are more than welcome to ask any questions to the moderator or room owner. The link will be sent to you via PC, Inbox or Whisper
- You will receive a warning via PC or Whisper.
- Depending on the how you react and treat other players and the roleplay itself, depends on how many warnings you receive. If arrogant and violent behaviour is displayed you may be booted on first warning! More information can be found below.
- You may be advised to leave due to past warnings. This will be a friendly reminder and is suggested for your benefit as well as that of the other players.
- If we feel you do not understand or respect the warnings offered you will be booted and blocked, sometimes without reason. This would be due to ignoring any previous warnings already explaining why.
- There have been times when we have welcomed past players back after they have left. So this is not ruled out as a possibility, however please do not take this for granted. We are trying to create a fun and safe environment for all.
Reason for Warning
Neglecting Players Rights
To read the Players Rights, Please follow this link. These are the rights that every player who enters the room is entitled to. If a person acts in a way that breeches the rights of another, they will be approached and given a warning. Depending on the severity of the neglect to these rights, this can lead to a short-term or long-term ban.
Heightened Mature Content
This is NOT an AP room, therefore no mature content is accepted in the Roleplay, or in out of character. Playful humour and occasional comments are okay, but making it a common occurrence is not!. Inappropriate advances OOC, no matter if seen as humour, is again not acceptable. Finally, Sexual advancements in character are okay, however being persistent in character towards another is not okay
Treat others the way you want to be treated. If you show multiple occurrences of rudeness and anger in out-of-character conversation, you may receive a warning. If you are incredibly abusive of another upon your entry or in a OOC conversation, you will be booted without warning.